During the Software Quality Days 2019 in Vienna Sonargraph has been awarded the "Jury's Choice Award" for best software quality tools. Check out this picture to see the proud winner holding their award.
Now supports TypeScript and C++ 17
We just released Sotograph/Sotoarc 5.0. The focus was on improving support for C++ by adding capabilities for all the newer language versions up to C++ 17. With TypeScript we also added a new language to Sotograph and Sotoarc, which will open up the tool for front end programmers. Now the Soto tool family supports Java, C#, C and C++, PHP, ABAP and Typescript.
Sonargraph 9.9 released
Please follow this link for the newsletter.
This new release comes with a couple of powerful new features and bug fixes, among them:
- A new session view based on ideas from our legacy tools SotoArc.
- Annotations and inheritance structure can now be used for architectural assignment.
- The architecture DSL now supports logical models.
- Cycle groups can be marked critical if they grow over a certain size.
- Metric threshold violations can be marked as errors.
For more details please check the release notes.