Now supports TypeScript and C++ 17
We just released Sotograph/Sotoarc 5.0. The focus was on improving support for C++ by adding capabilities for all the newer language versions up to C++ 17. With TypeScript we also added a new language to Sotograph and Sotoarc, which will open up the tool for front end programmers. Now the Soto tool family supports Java, C#, C and C++, PHP, ABAP and Typescript.
Sonargraph 9.9 released
Please follow this link for the newsletter.
This new release comes with a couple of powerful new features and bug fixes, among them:
- A new session view based on ideas from our legacy tools SotoArc.
- Annotations and inheritance structure can now be used for architectural assignment.
- The architecture DSL now supports logical models.
- Cycle groups can be marked critical if they grow over a certain size.
- Metric threshold violations can be marked as errors.
For more details please check the release notes.
Please follow this link to read our newsletter.