April 29, 2014
There are various improvements over all the Soto tool components. Some of them are:
- the Sotoarc engine has been enhanced with an option to reduce the memory for checking and visualization. This makes it possible to analyse and visualize very large software systems.
- a new Soto-API is introduced to script Sotograph via Sotograph queries. This opens a wide range to compact customer analysis steps into a single query.
- there is also a new, comfortable wizard integrated to create and export a full functioning daily batch job based on a previously filled version.
- the ABAP parser stores information about external library artifacts into the Soto repository. This allows the analysis of dependencies into an external ABAP library.
- the external code checker plugins PMD and Checkstyle for Java are updated to latest version.
Sotoarc/Sotograph customers will receive the new release as a part of their valid maintenance service.