Take a Tour
Please have a look at our webcasts which demonstrate some of the capabilities of our products:
Sonargraph (formerly SonarJ) Webcasts
- Setting Up Sonargraph for Java (formerly SonarJ) on your Project (10:51)
Shows you how to setup Sonargraph for Java (formerly SonarJ) on your project
- Assess the Technical Quality of a Java Program in 10 Minutes or Less (9:00)
Shows you how to use Sonargraph for Java (formerly SonarJ) to quickly get an idea about the technical quality of a software system written in Java.
- Explore Structure and Metrics of a Project (17:57)
Discover cyclic dependencies, coupling metrics and other characteristics of a software system. Watch our revolutionary cycle visualization and breakup tool at work.
- Creating an Architecture with Sonargraph for Java (18:26)
Shows you how create a logical architecture for your system with Sonargraph for Java (formerly SonarJ)
- Using the Sonargraph for Java Eclipse Plugin (6:16)
Learn how to install and use the Sonargraph for Java (formerly SonarJ) Eclipse Plugin
- How to Create and Use Named Interfaces in Sonargraph for Java (3:15)
Discover how to fine tune your architecture with named interfaces