with IDE plugins for Eclipse and IntelliJ
The new release adds the new Sonargraph-Developer license which enables the use of the plugins and the use of a read-only version of Sonargraph-Architect. We also improved our Maven importer to better work with binary repositories and support Tycho projects. Other than that the new release contains numerous little improvements and some bug fixed. Check the release notes for details.
Sonargraph nominated for Jax-Innovation-Award
Read the details here.
Now supports virtual refactorings
Today we released Sonargraph 9.0. We added a bunch of powerful new features, improved the performance and lowered memory consumption.
Here is a list of the most important new features:
- Enhanced architecture DSL as described in our newest blog article.
- Virtual move and rename refactorings for components, packages and component containers.
- Added new metric "Component Rank", based on the Google Page-Rank algorithm.
- The Graph View now supports architecture artifacts.
- Type level representation viewers.
- Full support for floating licenses. Contact us if you'd like to upgrade your existing licenses.
- Representation viewers now have an extra view option to only show violations.
Mac users will have to do a clean install since auto-update will not work for upgrades from 8.x to 9.0. All other users can simply use out automated update feature.
Sonargraph Gradle Plugin
Check out our April newsletter. In the last couple weeks we focussing heavily on Sonargraph-Build and the associated integrations. Sonargraph 8 can now integrate with Gradle, Maven, ANT, Jenkins and SonarQube. More details here.