Sonargraph nominated for Jax-Innovation-Award
Read the details here.
Now supports virtual refactorings
Today we released Sonargraph 9.0. We added a bunch of powerful new features, improved the performance and lowered memory consumption.
Here is a list of the most important new features:
- Enhanced architecture DSL as described in our newest blog article.
- Virtual move and rename refactorings for components, packages and component containers.
- Added new metric "Component Rank", based on the Google Page-Rank algorithm.
- The Graph View now supports architecture artifacts.
- Type level representation viewers.
- Full support for floating licenses. Contact us if you'd like to upgrade your existing licenses.
- Representation viewers now have an extra view option to only show violations.
Mac users will have to do a clean install since auto-update will not work for upgrades from 8.x to 9.0. All other users can simply use out automated update feature.
Sonargraph Gradle Plugin
Check out our April newsletter. In the last couple weeks we focussing heavily on Sonargraph-Build and the associated integrations. Sonargraph 8 can now integrate with Gradle, Maven, ANT, Jenkins and SonarQube. More details here.
In our December newsletter we discuss the new Sonargraph-Platform and update the roadmap for our development. It also contains a 300 USD / 300 EUR coupon valid until the end of 2015. So if you are on the fence anyway, this is a good opportunity to buy a license.
Now Sonargraph-Explorer is free
The 8.6.2 release is the first release of our new Sonargraph-Platform. The platform has two product variants: Sonargraph-Explorer for the visualization of dependencies and the computation of basic project metrics. Sonargraph-Architect adds automated architecture checks based on a powerful DSL, a Groovy based scripting engine, a checker for duplicate code, virtual refactorings, issue resolution workflow, advanced metrics like LCOM4 and a break up computer for cyclic dependencies.
We decided to make Sonargraph-Explorer a free product for Java and C#. It is ideal to assess the structure and technical quality of a software system and to visualize complex dependency structures.
Sonargraph-Architect will stay a commercial product and now also supports C# and C/C++ next to Java. You can evaluate the product for free and also buy it directly from our web-site.