This new release comes with a couple of powerful new features and bug fixes, among them:
- A new session view based on ideas from our legacy tools SotoArc.
- Annotations and inheritance structure can now be used for architectural assignment.
- The architecture DSL now supports logical models.
- Cycle groups can be marked critical if they grow over a certain size.
- Metric threshold violations can be marked as errors.
For more details please check the release notes.
Please follow this link to read our newsletter.
With our new release 126.96.36.1992 Sonargraph now officially supports Java 9.