Sonargraph Product Family
General Licensing & Pricing
Non-commercial users can use our products free of charge. Please contact us if you need a license key for a non-commercial project.
Please check the following definitions to see, if you are eligible for a free license:
Non commercial uses of our products:
- Academic usage in universities and schools for educational purposes
- Certain open source developers can use our products free of charge within the scope of their open source project (please see below)
- Purely private non commercial projects
The following class of open source projects does not qualify for a free license:
- Open source projects that provide entry level features of an otherwise commercial product
- Open source projects that implement important business processes of the editor
All other uses of our products are defined as commercial uses and therefore need a commercial license.
Sonargraph License Model
Sonargraph comes with three different license types:
- Flexible User License: License tickets are bound to a specific user on a specific machine for 30 days. After that the license can be used on another machine by another user. That is our classical license model. If you bought Sonargraph before version 9.0 you have flexible user licenses.
- Floating License: Floating license tickets are only bound to an instance of Sonargraph while it is running. As soon as Sonargraph is terminated the license can be used by another user.
- Developer License: Like flexible user licenses with an expiration time of 1 day instead of 30 days. Only available for Sonargraph-Developer.
Most of our customers are using our internet based license server, so there is no need for you to operate your own license server as long as the machines running Sonargraph have access to the internet. If this is not the case or you want to avoid being dependent on the availability of hello2morrow's web-based license server you can download hello2morrow's local license server and run it on your premises. If you have a "flexible user license" it is also possible to run Sonargraph with file based licenses.
Commercial License Pricing for Sonargraph-Architect (all versions)
Rented licenses include free updates and support for the duration of the rental period. Perpetual licenses include free support and upgrades for the first year. Moreover a perpetual license will never expire and maintenance and support can be renewed at 50% of the rental price after the initial free period of 1 year.
|Product / Option||Value||Rent per Year (USD)||Perpetual License (USD)|
|Sonargraph-Architect (flexible user license)|
|Max Java Project Size||Unlimited||3,000.00||6,000.00|
|Max C# Project Size||Unlimited||3,000.00||6,000.00|
|Max C/C++ Project Size||Unlimited||5,000.00||10,000.00|
|Sonargraph-Architect (floating license)|
|Max Java Project Size||Unlimited||6,000.00||12,000.00|
|Max C# Project Size||Unlimited||6,000.00||12,000.00|
|Max C/C++ Project Size||Unlimited||10,000.00||20,000.00|
|Sonargraph-Build (floating, per executor)|
|Max Java Project Size||Unlimited||1,500.00||3,000.00|
|Max C# Project Size||Unlimited||1,500.00||3,000.00|
|Max C/C++ Project Size||Unlimited||2,500.00||5,000.00|
|Sonargraph-Developer (developer license)|
|Max Java Project Size||Unlimited||300.00||600.00|
|Max C# Project Size||Unlimited||300.00||600.00|
|Max C/C++ Project Size||Unlimited||500.00||1,000.00|
Small Business Package
If your company is a small business with 10 employees or less you qualify for our small business package. The package comprises one single floating license of Sonargraph-Architect and 2 floating build executor licenses. Send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in this.
|Product||Rent per Year (USD)|
|Small business package for Java||1,500.00|
|Small business package for C#||1,500.00|
|Small business package for C/C++||2,500.00|
Partner Program for Software-Integrators
If you are a software-integrator and want to use Sonargraph on your projects, you might want to consider a partnership with hello2morrow. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.