Now supports virtual refactorings
Today we released Sonargraph 9.0. We added a bunch of powerful new features, improved the performance and lowered memory consumption.
Here is a list of the most important new features:
- Enhanced architecture DSL as described in our newest blog article.
- Virtual move and rename refactorings for components, packages and component containers.
- Added new metric "Component Rank", based on the Google Page-Rank algorithm.
- The Graph View now supports architecture artifacts.
- Type level representation viewers.
- Full support for floating licenses. Contact us if you'd like to upgrade your existing licenses.
- Representation viewers now have an extra view option to only show violations.
Mac users will have to do a clean install since auto-update will not work for upgrades from 8.x to 9.0. All other users can simply use out automated update feature.